Our COVID-19 information page has been designed to ensure that all clients are aware of our latest updates. Each time there is a new government announcement, we will ensure that this page is updated with any changes to how we operate, so you can have the peace of mind that the information is accurate.
If you have any questions regarding any of our COVID-19 information, our team are always just a phone call away!
Latest Update – 5th April 2021
As our services provide transport, we are able to remain open and continue services, which means that all those that are currently booked in can continue with their journey and bookings can still be made. All travel must be arranged beforehand with our team, who will brief you on our rules before entering our vehicles. We appreciate that these are difficult times, but kindly ask that you respect our driver’s ability to refuse travel if they feel unsafe. To minimise this happening, please follow the guidance that has been provided below. For further information, we request that you contact our team before your taxi arrives.
Our COVID-19 Policy
To reassure our clients and staff’s safety, we have implemented strict processes that will be followed throughout your journey. Our team are always happy to run through these with you before arrival. Precautions include the following:
- All passengers must be from the same household and fit in the back of the vehicle. No passenger should be seated in the front of the taxi as this risks the safety of our drivers.
- Please do not be alarmed if our drivers ask if you have any COVID related symptoms, as this is a government request. Service will be refused to those that have symptoms or tested positive in the last 10 days.
- Our drivers will continue to help disabled and elderly passengers to enter and exit the vehicle if need be.
- Passengers MUST wear a face-covering in the vehicle at all times unless exempt. Refusal of travel can be implemented if the passenger refuses to wear a mask and is not exempt.
- Our drivers will be wearing suitable and safe face coverings that allow them to continue driving safely.
- The windows may be open, and while this may make the vehicle uncomfortable, it is a precaution put in place to ensure ventilation.
- Where possible, we kindly ask passengers to make a payment before travelling, as this minimises contact with our drivers.
- Surfaces will be cleaned in between passengers, the window will be left open for no less than 5 minutes, and our drivers will sanitise their hands.